The Humane Society of Clarksville-Montgomery County (HSCMC) is a shelter-free non-profit organization specializing in preventive programs, which includes providing high volume spay-neuter services to our community. We are searching for a veterinarian to join our high volume, high quality, low-cost regional spay-neuter clinic team. The following are some of the qualifications we are looking for in our veterinarian surgeon:
* Will follow the Humane Alliance high volume spay-neuter clinic model (provided) to work towards eventually performing up to 30-35 spay and neuter surgeries for dogs and cats each day (professional, specialized training to be provided)
* Experience with pediatric spay-neuter is a plus
* Will supervise 3 veterinary technicians/assistants in evaluation and preparation for surgery, as well as the administration of anesthesia
* Shares our passion for ending suffering, overpopulation, and euthanasia of companion animals in our community
* Must have or apply for Tennessee license to practice veterinary medicine
We are open to meeting with candidates who want to work full-time (4 days per week, Monday-Thursday) or part-time (2-3 days per week), temporary, or relief work on committed days. Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, and no evenings or weekends. Salary based on experience.
About Humane Society of Clarksville-Montgomery County
The mission of the Humane Society of Clarksville-Montgomery County is to reduce overpopulation and euthanasia by offering low cost, high quality spay-neuter services to all pet owners. We work to promote responsible pet ownership and reduce the suffering of animals through educational and preventive programs.