Animal Diagnostic Clinic, VCA's leading specialty practice serving North Texas and the Dallas metroplex area, is seeking non-boarded Veterinarian (Hospitalists) to join our team. ADC is a high-volume specialty referral practice offering Small Animal Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Medical and Radiation Oncology, as well as direct case referral for emergent/urgent ICU care.
Our Hospitalists supervise the implementation of treatment plans prescribed by our team of specialists and troubleshoot changes in patient condition overnight to provide continuous 24-hour doctor care of the ICU hospitalized patients. At this time we are not open to 24 hour walk-in emergencies, so our hospitalists' sole priority is the ICU.
We believe the best candidates for this position are those with an interest in critical care case management and input into the evolution of a rapidly growing hospital and future ER service. Our Hospitalist positions offer flexible employment opportunities. Primary care practitioners with interest in specialty medicine will find a unique caseload and learning opportunity. Experienced emergency clinicians may find a few days of respite from ringing phones and 2:00 AM ear infections. This part-time opportunity will allow you to keep the best parts of your current employment while exploring new avenues.
We hope to attract a robust pool of hospitalists with our competitive per-shift fees. Your input both as a member of our team and a referral partner will help shape the growth of our emerging Emergency Department.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
* Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
* Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
* WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
* Robust Clinical Studies program.
* Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
* Competitive salary plus bonus potential * Medical, Dental & Vision insurance * Generous CE allowance * Opportunity to teach and mentor * 401(k) * Life and Long Term Disability insurance * Professional Liability coverage