Lafayette Animal Hospital - Portsmouth, NH We are seeking an experienced, full time associate veterinarian to join our expanding team of collaborative and team oriented professionals. We are a growing, fast paced. general practice that has provided state of the art veterinary care to our patients throughout the seacoast of New Hampshire and southern Maine area for over 25 years. Our ideal candidate will be highly motivated, energetic and compassionate. Someone who is a team player and always keeps the best interest of our patients in mind, by providing outstanding veterinary care. Our hospital culture thrives on teamwork and compassion for our patients and clients.
As a member of the Lafayette Animal Hospital family, our employee's passion for veterinary medicine is matched by our commitment to their professional growth. We value our employees.
What Can You Expect Here?
- Custom, state of the art facility
- High technician to doctor ratio
- Electronic Medical Records
- We partner with board-certified specialists to perform orthopedic surgeries and consultations.
- Dedicated dental area with brand new digital dental radiology system.
- Complete In-House Laboratory
- Modern, Multi-Parameter Surgical Monitoring System
We offer a very competitive compensation package, along with an outstanding benefits package:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Health Insurance Plans
- Employee Pet Discounts
- CE Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Options
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Generous Relocation Bonus
If you are looking to make a difference in the lives of pets, while helping to grow Lafayette Animal Hospital contact:
Laurie Lacharite - Operations Manager: (978) 303-7730. Resumes can be sent to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
Experience: Veterinarian: 1 year (Preferred) Education: Doctorate (Required) License: Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (Required) Work authorization: United States (Required)
Benefits offered: - Paid time off - Parental leave - Health insurance - Dental insurance - Retirement benefits or accounts - Education assistance or tuition reimbursement