Carlisle Small Animal Veterinary Clinic is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join our fast-paced and steadily growing practice while supporting a healthy work-life balance. We are a full-service canine and feline practice with: four exam rooms and convenient pharmacy; Comfort Room; Companion Therapeutic laser; Dedicated radiology and surgical suites (including digital radiography/digital dental and ultrasound/video otoscope); Complete IDEXX in-house laboratory; and AVImark practice management software
• Develop a connection with your clients in order to determine and continuously meet their needs
• Consider patient comfort when performing all physical exams, dental procedures and surgery
• Maintain detailed electronic client/patient medical and surgical records
• Educate clients on preventative care, purpose of vaccines, lab tests, nutrition, behavior and pain management
• Collaborate with colleagues in follow-up and future management of patients
• Assist in education of assistant/tech teams to assure the delivery of the highest quality pet care
• Collaborate at regular doctor and staff team meetings
• Regional local emergency service to cover after-hours emergencies
• A doctorate of veterinary medicine from an accredited veterinary school
• License to practice veterinary medicine in Pennsylvania
• Proficient with general surgery or willing to learn
• Willing to fulfill all continuing education requirements
Whether you're a seasoned professional or a new graduate, our ideal candidate will possess the drive to offer the best possible pet care experience for all.
Check out our Website (carlislevet.com) and our Facebook page (Carlisle Small Animal Vet Clinic).
About Carlisle Small Animal Veterinary Clinic
Carlisle Small Animal Veterinary Clinic is a well established veterinary clinic in the greater Harrisburg area. We pride ourselves on good quality medicine for our pets. Our clinic is family forward and has been part of the community for over 40 years. We work with our clients to provide best care whether that be through diagnostics, treatments or lending an ear.