We are seeking an associate veterinarian to join a fantastic, collaborative doctor team. Internship trained or experience preferred; however, highly motivated new/recent graduates are strongly encouraged to apply. Hospital is a fast-paced 10 doctor hospital located near the Sacramento Area. We are looking for a highly-motivated and compassionate individual to join this team and grow with a brand dedicated to providing excellent service to their patients and clientele.
What can you expect?
· This facility is a newly constructed, state of the art, 11,000 ft building with 10 exam rooms. It features 2 state-of-the-art surgical suites.
· a dedicated dental suite with digital dental radiographs.
· use digital radiology, ultrasound, oxygen cage, ECG, Idexx in-house lab, and electronic medical records.
· partner with board-certified specialists to perform orthopedic surgeries, soft tissue surgeries, electronic radiograph review, ultrasounds, and cardiac consultations.
· a maintain a high tech-to-doctor ratio with multiple doctors are on clinics each day.
· Hospital is committed to our veterinarians, and we create the conditions that enable ours to be passionate care providers that can engage in the highest quality preventative, diagnostic, surgical, and dental services.
What should your skills include?
· You should possess the ability to communicate effectively.
· Teamwork is emphasized; you should be prepared to be engaged as both member and leader.
· Being capable of multi-tasking with consistent attention to detail is required for our fast paced environment.
Located in at the base of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, just outside of Sacramento and is the 4th fastest growing city in California in 2018! Town grows with peaceful, healthy, easy living in mind. The area abounds with recreational and cultural opportunities, and it is within an easy drive to ski resorts, trails for hiking, and the major metropolis of Sacramento and San Francisco. Benefit package includes:
· Malpractice insurance
· Annual Continuing Education Allowances with Paid Days Off
· Paid Veterinarian Licensing Fees
· IRA contribution
· Veterinarians working at our facility can make 120K-180K without the cost of living of San Francisco Bay Area or Los Angeles area!
Salary: $120,000.00 to $180,000.00 /year.
For more information, contact Pam at 1-877-838-6384 or email resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal Number: CA385
VetNetAmerica Employment Placement Services We can help get you on the road to success with the right career choice. VetNetAmerica has hundreds of positions available across the country. We assist doctors, technicians and hospital managers. 100% Confidential! No Cost to Job Seeker. With one free phone call to us, we can introduce you to some of the highest quality private and corporate hospitals in the country. We have both general and specialty positions open. You owe it to yourself to see what's available.