Part Time or Full Time - Any experience level considered
DVM or equivalent
Wales Animal Clinic is seeking an associate veterinarian to help build a clinic culture of inclusivity, and an environment that supports the mental health of all employees. Now is your opportunity to work with an owner that will support your talents and will invest in your success. We are a three doctor practice that recently underwent a transition to new ownership and are looking to replace a retiring doctor. We are located in the lake country of southeast Wisconsin. Our location is the perfect spot for those who love both city and outdoor life, with abundant outdoor recreation areas nearby and downtown Milwaukee less than 20 minutes away.
We have all the bells and whistles of modern day practice, including in house lab machines (CBC/Chemistry/ and soon to be urine), digital dental X-ray, digital X-ray. An advanced new age ultrasound machine is the next to come. We are also open to adding more!
Here is what we can offer you:
- Generous compensation based on experience (ProSal with no negative accrual)
- A health insurance stipend to cover a plan of your choice
- Generous paid vacation time (starting at four weeks a year for full time)
- Biennial two-week paid sabbatical
- Paid maternity/paternity leave after six months of employment
- Full AVMA, PLIT, DEA, State licensure, and any memberships
- CE allowance including time off
- No after hour emergencies, and NO WEEKENDS
- A fantastic clientele
- Lots of dad jokes
About Wales Animal Clinic
An independent and locally owned animal clinic for over 30 years. We are focused on high quality patient and client care. We are nestled in western Waukesha County in a community with excellent schools and a family friendly environment.
Our focus is also on our employees health and wellbeing. It is a personal and company philosophy to promote a healthy work life balance and positive attitude.
Come join our team!