We are looking for a DYNAMIC, ENERGETIC, COMPASSIONATE Veterinarian to join our AAHA accredited team at Palo Verde Animal Hospital in north Phoenix! The perfect fit would love to jump in and hit the ground running while also helping to facilitate a positive and energetic culture. At least three years of experience is preferred, along with a willingness to lead and mentor.
Compensation & Benefits:
· Base salary starting at $100,000 with a signing bonus up to $20,000.
· Relocation assistance of up to $5,000.
· Our parent company is Blue River PetCare Group, therefore we offer medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K with match, short-term and long-term disability insurance, license, DEA, and professional membership reimbursements, as well as paid CE days, vacation time, and annual CE stipend.
· Being part of BRPG allows us access to favorable equipment purchasing agreements, administrative support as requested, and generous CE opportunities.
· Set schedule weekly with rotating Saturdays 8am to 12pm.
· We are located near the 51 freeway and Northern – a fantastic area that offers hiking at Dreamy Draw park just 5 minutes away, Palo Verde golf course, and numerous restaurants for midday respite.
· Flexibility among the DVM team with scheduling needs.
First and foremost, we practice High Quality Medicine:
· AAHA accredited since 1978
· IDEXX Lab and Cornerstone EMR
· CO2 surgical laser
· Oxygen cages/incubators
· New microscope with Captavision to show owners the images on computer
· Digital Radiographs with ability to pull up images in rooms
· Dental Radiographs
· On-site Pharmacy stocked with medications requested by each doctor
· Online Pharmacy for clients and home delivery
· In-house lab with CBC, Chem, SNAP tests, SediVue, and specialty clips as needed
· Species seen determined by each individual DVM
Solid Support Staff:
· Technicians are trained to perform necessary procedures (catheter placements, surgical induction and intubation, radiographs, sample collections, etc.) so DVMs can focus on diagnosing and prescribing treatments.
· Technicians obtain dental radiographs and scale/polish teeth while DVMs evaluate and extract.
· Surgical scrub-in nurse available as requested in addition to technician monitoring anesthesia.
For more information, please visit our website or email Jenna Carlson at email@example.com.
Veterinarian: 3 years
United States (Required)
Paid time off
Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
Retirement benefits or accounts
Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Additional Salary Information: Signing bonus possible up to $20,000
About PALO VERDE ANIMAL HOSPITAL
Palo Verde Animal Hospital has served the North Central Phoenix area and the surrounding communities of the Valley for over 30 years. Our team is a loving, well-established, highly trained, and experienced group of animal caretakers who treat each patient like their own pet. We believe in gentle, compassionate care, while also providing the highest quality of veterinary medicine. We are an in-depth internal medicine practice and we focus on continuous quality improvement.