Equine Associate Veterinarian - $100k guaranteed base salary
Harbour Ridge Equine
Location: Palm City, Florida
Type: Full Time
Preferred Education: Doctorate
Salary: $100,000 guaranteed base
- Guaranteed base salary of $100,000 per annum (paid monthly or bi-weekly whichever you prefer). There is no negative accrual. Base salary is negotiable depending on experience.
- Production bonus of 24% of professional services billed and collected, so once you bill $416,666
in professional services per annum, you will receive 24% of the remaining professional services
billed and collected. (Professional Services account for 87% of all billing in the practice).
- Friday off after weekend on call.
- $150 per OOH emergency attended.
- Continuing Education $1,500 budget annually plus time off for meeting/s. This is negotiable and
flexible if the education is likely to add services or value.
- Liability Insurance AVMA PLIT 1M/3M.
- Disability Insurance allowance - $100/month.
- AVMA Membership.
- AAEP Membership.
- Florida Veterinary License.
- AAA Membership.
- Health Insurance - 50% of BCBS Gold Plan – you can buy up to a Platinum Plan
- SIMPLE IRA – 3% match.
- Vacation – 3 weeks paid.
- Stocked vehicle (2022 Chevrolet Suburban), equipment and technician.
- Cell Phone, laptop etc.
- 1/4 Shared on call schedule.
- Use of canal front vacation home in Key Colony Beach, FL.
We are a primarily ambulatory practice with a beautiful 15 acre facility that allows us to have haul-in appointments or provide hospitalization for select (non-emergency) cases. An experienced technician and fully stocked truck (2022 Chevy Suburban) will be provided and we have in-house bloodwork along with all other expected toys (Next DR's, Edge II's Alpha2EQ, Prostride, ESWT, Gastroscope etc).
Our patients range from upper level competition to back yard and pleasure horses. The common denominator is that our clients love their horses and the personalized level of care that we can deliver.
We are looking for a capable, team playing, equine practitioner that would appreciate being part of our fun team in this fabulous location. We are seeking an experienced associate to help service our established clientele (interest in lameness, general medicine or dentistry would be welcomed).
Shared (1/4) 'on-call' to cover 'client only' emergencies for clients that pay and are appreciative of your skills and expertise. $150 Emergency fee for each emergency seen. FRIDAY OFF after weekend on call - year round. 3 weeks paid vacation. Use of canal front vacation home in Florida Keys.
Fast track to partnership if desired. We are a PRIVATELY owned practice.
Florida's Treasure Coast is a great location to call home with excellent schools, privately owned restaurants and endless outdoor activities. We are situated 2 hours north of Miami and 2 hours south of Orlando with fabulous beaches.
Our team are proud to provide high quality veterinary medicine whilst still having an excellent life outside of work. Paddle-boarding, Waterskiing, Fishing, Scuba diving and Golf are our favorite non - equestrian pastimes.