At Hayes Veterinary Hospital, we are animal-lovers to the core, and we offer our patients a higher level of compassion, as well as expert medical care.
Hayes Veterinary Hospital is an established 2 doctor practice that has been providing high quality service to the community of DeRidder, LA for many years. DeRidder is located in Southwest Louisiana. Dr. Hayes bought Hoerner Veterinary Hospital from Dr. Hoerner in November 2018 and rebranded the hospital as Hayes Veterinary Hospital. Our veterinarians are committed to providing the highest quality veterinary care possible to cats, dogs, livestock, bovines, small ruminants, and more!
We offer competitive pay to go along with the relaxed atmosphere that comes with the "Small Town" lifestyle. If you are someone who is motivated and interested in working in an environment that values teamwork and a good work-life balance, we would love to talk with you.
· Examine animals and check their health status
· Diagnose illnesses and determine the best treatment
· Dress wounds of injured animals
· Perform dental, ophthalmic and soft tissue surgeries
· Vaccinate animals to prevent diseases
· Spay and neuter cats and dogs as needed
· Prescribe medication
· Advise pet owners on nutrition, preventive healthcare and general care
· Update client record
· Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, VMD, or equivalent required
· Patience and a love for animals
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NVA is a leading global veterinary community of more than 1,400 veterinary hospitals and pet resorts united in the love of animals and the people who love them. Our animal care ecosystem spans the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore. Rooted in a culture of compassion, innovation and collaboration, NVA champions each hospital's unique culture and provides the support and opportunities veterinary teams need to deliver exceptional care to pets and their families.