Associate DVM Position at Gainesville Veterinary Hospital
AmeriVet Partners Management, Inc.
Location: Gainesville, Georgia
Type: Full Time
DVM or equivalent
Gainesville Veterinary Hospital is a two-doctor, full service veterinary hospital that has been serving Gainesville and Hall County for the last 60 years. The hospital is located on the north side of Gainesville, only a few miles from beautiful Lake Lanier! We are seeking a veterinarian to join us about 3-5 days each week. We are currently open Monday-Saturday and closed on Sunday. After hours emergency care is referred to our local emergency hospital.
Our facility is a modern building with four exam rooms, digital radiography, dental suite, up-Io date surgery suite, in-house lab equipment, laser therapy, ultrasound and more. Our staff is well trained and employs a team approach to ensure quality and compassionate care for our patients.
Our Doctors Enjoy:
• Competitive Compensation
• Health Benefits including Vision and Dental Benefits
• 401k with Match
• Continuing Education Allowance
• Paid Time off
• Student Loan Repayment Program
• Excellent quality of life.
We are seeking a mature individual that is compassionate and care-minded with the ability to develop relationships with our clientele. Our ideal veterinarian must be able to deliver a comprehensive physical exam, possess the ability to form a diagnosis utilizing appropriate diagnostics, formulate a treatment plan and discuss options with our clients. Surgical and dental skill is not mandatory but is a plus! One must be able to maintain medical/surgical records and coordinate with our other veterinarians to maintain quality care. The ability to assist in the development of the staff and to treat all other staff members with respect is expected.
· Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from accredited university. License to practice is in good standing in Georgia
· DEA license
· Professional Appearance and a positive attitude Commitment to providing quality medicine and treatments Great communication skills with both staff and clients
· Work as part of our team to deliver compassionate care to patients, offer a high standard of medicine, and uphold the Veterinary Code of Ethics.
AmeriVet Partners Management Inc. is focused on acquiring majority ownership positions in well run, high quality and ethical veterinary practices across the Unites States. We want to help veterinarians achieve their professional, financial, and retirement goals.