Up to $50,000 Sign-on Bonus – Veterinarian – Rocky Mount, NC
Location: Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Type: Full Time
Salary: Base Salary plus production
DVM or equivalent
Benvenue Animal Hospital is seeking a full-time or part-time veterinarian to join our hard-working, dedicated staff. The right candidate will have the opportunity to shape the practice into what they want it to be. In May the National Association of Realtors named Rocky Mount as one of the five most desirable markets in the country for homebuyers. Up to $50k sign-on or relocation bonus and the potential for partnership.
Why Benvenue Animal Hospital
Benvenue Animal Hospital is an established veterinary hospital in the charming town of Rocky Mount, NC, about 45 minutes from downtown Raleigh. The hospital takes a family approach to veterinary care and offers a wide gambit of cases..
Rocky Mount is a great place to call home with a charming downtown, convenient location with two major road systems (I95 and Highway 64), lots of history, great hiking and paddling around the Tar River, family-friendly amenities, and an excellent park system. Raleigh and the Triangle area of NC are consistently ranked as one of the most desirable places to live in the US. A recent study in 2019 ranked Raleigh #2 in the Top 100 Best Places to Live in the US. Raleigh was also recently listed as the #2 in the world by Numbeo in its quality of life index for 2020.
Why Vets Pets
A privately owned, North Carolina based company, Vets Pets fosters practice individuality under the guidance of experienced management and high standards. Started with two practices in 2007, Vets Pets has grown to twenty located in Central and Eastern NC. The company's vision and goal are to provide quality veterinary care to families with an employee-centered management approach. Vets Pets recognizes that practice partnership fosters dedication, additional growth, and consistent team guidance while providing a partner with the tools of experienced business leadership and organization.
Who Should Apply
· A veterinarian that is a strong communicator with leadership skills.
· A compassionate veterinarian that understands the needs of both the patient and the client.
· An individual with proficiency in veterinary medicine, dentistry, and general surgery and preferably more than 2 years' experience.
· Exceptional new graduates or intern-trained individuals would be considered.
We are partnering with veterinarians giving hospital ownership and equity back to those practicing medicine. We provide opportunity through growth in medicine, leadership, and ownership. We invest in people, equipment, and facilities with the long-term in mind and work with our veterinary partners to match strengths and interests with the right business opportunity. If you have ever thought about ownership but don’t know where to start, Vets Pets is uniquely aligned to help you achieve your career goals.
Perks and benefits include:
· Partnership available
· Compensation is a no negative accrual base salary with bonus production
· A choice between two medical plans with prescription drug benefits
· Dental and vision coverage available
· 401(k) Savings Plan with employer match, including immediate vesting
· CE stipend and days off
· All professional dues and licensure covered
· Liability Insurance
· Life insurance for yourself, spouse and eligible dependents available
· Paid time off / holidays
· Flexible schedules
· Health Savings Account available
· Short term disability available
· Supplemental critical illness and accident plans available
· Uniform allowance
For more information and consideration, please contact: