No negative accrual, paid PTO/CE days, health/dental/vision, 401k match, access to Carebnb and more!
DVM or equivalent
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Internal Number: B - Dravosburg
Dravosburg Veterinary Hospital, CareVet partner, has a tremendous opportunity to join our thriving practice in Dravosburg, PA! This position is currently offering a generous signing bonus, minimum base salary of $100,000+ and no upfront non-compete!
About the Opportunity
Whether you’re a new graduate looking to start your career off strong, an Associate looking to hone your skills or an experienced Veterinarian looking to mentor a team — we have something for you!
CareVet Offers You:
- $100,000 minimum base pay with no negative accrual
- Generous signing bonus, student loan support, relocation stipend and no upfront non-compete.
- Custom compensation packages, tailored to the needs of the Veterinarian
- Robust benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k with match, company-paid short-term disability and life insurance
- Parental support including paid parental leave and adoption assistance
- Veterinarian-focused culture, schedule flexibility promoting work/life balance and paid time off with free access to Carebnb, CareVet’s vacation properties
- Mentorship-driven experience with strong focus on skill development and CE opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program with a focus on compassion fatigue and stress support, including access to CareVet’s on-staff licensed social worker
- For our full list of Veterinarian benefits, check out CareVet’s Ultimate CarePackage!
How to Apply
To learn more about positions available, please contact Chelsea Haverfield at (636) 373-1181, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply directly by clicking the button below.
About the Network
CareVet is a network of veterinary hospitals that focuses on managing best-in-class hospitals with a mission to provide the very best care for our pets and our Team Members. Our approach to veterinary medicine focuses on practice legacy, team, Veterinarians, patients and community.
CareVet is a network of veterinary hospitals that focuses on providing best-in-class care throughout the United States. We look for veterinary practices that are staples of their community. Whether it’s one hospital or a dozen, we focus on the standard of care delivered, the level of engagement from the team and the record of stability. We are building a network of the top hospitals.