Are you someone who has an inner drive and determination to do your best each and every day? Do you dream of a place where you’re encouraged to learn and grow? Do you value an environment where each player works together to deliver top-notch service and care? Awesome! We have the perfect opportunity for you to join our team.
Pine Creek Animal Hospital is a two-location animal hospital proudly serving Lancaster and Gap and the surrounding communities. Gap is located in the Lancaster/Chester County area of Pennsylvania. Living in Gap offers residents a rural mix feel by being home to multiple locally owned and operated businesses. Take a quick 20-mile drive to Lancaster, the heart of Pennsylvania’s Amish country to experience a countryside area full of history, art, and hospitality. Looking for a quick getaway? Drive an hour East to Philadelphia to experience the nightlight or catch a flight at Philadelphia International Airport!
Pine Creek Animal Hospital is a privately-owned, full-service small animal veterinary hospital that’s been serving our region with pride since 1975 and we recently expanded to a second location. We are committed to providing quality veterinary care throughout the life of our client’s pets. We are entirely digital, offering ultrasound, digital radiology, in-house lab work services, and it’s a breeze to communicate with clients using our Practice App. We focus on creating an environment where our team enjoys coming to work every day, and everyone knows the key role they play in delivering the best service possible for our clients.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Build and maintain current and prospective client relationships
- Preventative wellness care, diagnostics, and treatments on a variety of small animal cases
- Perform small animal surgeries and dental procedures with the opportunity for mentorship
- Maintain a high level of client communication and patient care
- Guide and utilize exceptional support team members
- Maintain a positive work environment and promote teamwork
- DVM, VMD, or equivalent from an accredited program is required
- Be licensed or able to be licensed in the state of Pennsylvania
- Ability to work two evenings and rotating Saturdays
- Ultrasound capabilities preferred
- Surgical, acupuncture, or chiropractic skills a plus
- Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for excellence and continuous learning
- Demonstrated commitment to ethics and integrity
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail
What’s In It For You
- Career growth opportunities including partner/ownership eligibility
- Health Insurance - 80% covered
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- SIMPLE IRA Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Generous Allowance for CE, Licenses Fees, VIN, Dues etc.
- Lots of goodies to work with: Full Dental Suite, Bovie electrocautery unit, Intraoperative suction, Tonovet, K-Laser Therapy Laser to name a few
- Personal Pet Care Discount
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.